N18R: Potential future candidates for new codes (larger languages)

Dear Rebecca

Thank you for convening and chairing the extremely useful meeting of
the ISO 639 JAC.

Since the meeting I have rechecked my submission ISO 639 JAC N18, and
realised that N18 repeated many language names already in one or both
parts of ISO 639. I have prepared a more concise version (N18R) which
avoids this repetition.

I would be grateful if you could therefore distribute to the JAC list
and the JAC website N18R instead: distribution of revised (R)
documents is fairly normal in ISO as long as the relationship to the
"non-R" version is clear (its history is noted below).

Best regards

John Clews

ISO 639 JAC N18R

Title:  Potential future candidates for new codes (larger languages)