I would like to apologise to the list for not realising that my recent
exchange with Elizabeth Robinson was not a private message. I do not mean
to imply that my day at LC is a grim, downward spiral. Lunch provided
something of a plateau in the slide.

 *                         Anthony Franks                                  *
 *                         Library of Congress                             *
 * A personal opinion not the official position of the Library of Congress *