To ISO 639 JAC:

Documents N2 and N3 have been revised according to our discussions and are
attached. I do not want to do any major revisions unless there are errors
or ambiguities.  If you have specific comments, please send them by the
middle of next week (15 March).

Are there any reasons not to make these public documents? When they were
in draft and not yet discussed, I considered them only for the committee,
but now that we have discussed them and will shortly finalize them, I
think they can probably be available to anyone.

In cases where we have drafts that we wish to discuss before making them
public, I do now have an area to put these in (password protected as is
the archives of the JAC list).

Rebecca