At 6:54 PM -0700 4/26/00, Richard Rinehart wrote:
>Thanks for posting this,
>
>My institution (Berkeley Art Museum/Pacific Film Archive) uses
>FileMaker in conjunction with collections, imaging, and EAD. In
>addition, several members of two EAD-based consortial efforts are
>also using a shared FileMaker database for imaging and EAD purposes.

Richard: As a fellow FileMaker user, I'd be interested in knowing who
the other FileMaker users are, who are the EAD consortia members.
Thanks...

--MIKE WIDENER, Archivist/Rare Books Librarian, Tarlton Law Library,
School of Law, University of Texas at Austin | 727 E. Dean Keeton
St., Austin, TX 78705-3224 | Phone 512/471-7263 | fax 512/471-0243 |
E-mail  [log in to unmask] | Web site
<http://www.law.utexas.edu/rare/rare.htm>