Good to hear from you.  Here are the files.

 <<EAD Cookbook.doc>>  <<ead.dtd>>  <<eadbase.ent>>

 <<ead.css>>  <<ead.ctm>>  <<ead.mcr>>  <<ead.rlx>>  <<eadcorporate.xml>>
<<eadperson.xml>>

Michael

Michael Fox
Acting Assistant Director for Library and Archives
Minnesota Historical Society
345 Kellogg Blvd West
St. Paul MN 55102-1906
phone: 651-296-1014