         Reply to:   RE: VATICAN Commission Uncovers True Identity of Juan Diego
This is not SPAM
This e-mail has been sent to you in opt in subscriber's news service. We screen through all the garbage so you don't have to. All the Products and services we send you are totally legitimate and screened through a 2 month screening process. If you wish to be removed from this list and receive no further similar offers, please follow the "removal instructions" at the bottom of this message and you will be removed immediately. Thank you for using our FREE services.

 What was your New Year's Resolution? Let's start the millennium off right! I want to share with you what has happened to us. And ask that you let us help you bring in 2000 right with a new, healthier you.

 My wife and I lost a combined 140 Lbs in just 4 1/2 months and we have kept it off for over 2 1/2 years. I went from a 36" to a 28" waist and my wife went from a size 16 to a size 6. We lost our weight while still enjoying the foods that we normally ate without counting a calorie and with no exercise. I wasn't tired or hungry. My energy shot through the roof and my body was turned into a major fat burning machine. It's INCREDIBLE!!

 We are so excited that we want to share this with everyone. We are the largest health, nutrition, and weight loss company in the world today. And the reason for our success is our products. Our products are all natural which means there are no drugs, chemicals, or side effects, except for better health, incredible energy, and permanent weight loss.
 And they're safe for everyone to use. Even children and people on medications can use them.

 Is your weight keeping you from living your life?

 Now You Can Live That Life With Our Weight Management Program!

 Picture yourself losing 15, 30, 75 pounds or more. Have the reflection in the mirror finally match the reflection you have in your mind.

 Imagine you're free from cravings and endless dieting. Stop counting calories forever.

 All Natural
 No Drugs
 No Exercise Required
 Doctor Approved
 No More Starvation - Eat Regular Meals, and Still Lose Weight
 Have a Personal Guide to Help You Succeed
 Don't Just Lose Weight - Get Healthy and Have All the Energy You Want

 Don't fall prey to myths about weight loss . . .

 Myth: In order to lose weight, you must exercise

 Reality: Exercise is good for everyone, but with our program you can still lose weight without exercising, even though you'll look like you have been exercising.

 Myth: In order to lose weight, you have to give up all or most of the foods you love.

 Reality: If you want to lose weight, the truth is that you really cannot eat
 as much as you want of all your favorite foods, but you can still enjoy your
 favorite foods in moderation.

 Myth: Once you understand health & nutrition, you can lose weight.

 Reality: It is important to learn about health and nutrition, but you must
 "apply" that knowledge to lose weight.

 Our program is easy to follow, is not a starvation or mono-diet (eat only grapefruit or sauerkraut) and is not a drug-based plan. You must realize that you cannot go on a program, lose some weight, and then return to your old eating habits and expect to keep your weight down. That is how you became overweight to begin with, right? Our program is designed to help you reset your eating habits. The program approaches weight loss from a nutritional standpoint, giving your body what it needs, in balance, every single day. We have helped hundreds of Bulimics and Anorexics to gain control their eating habits and regain their health.

 The programs are reasonably priced for you as a consumer with varieties of programs to choose from that will fit your budget and your lifestyle. Our programs start at $1.50 a day and come in a three to four week supply.

LET'S GET STARTED

 Congratulations on taking the first step to weight-loss and improved health, that you will feel and see in a very short time. If you are really ready to lose weight for the last time, consider this your invitation to a better life.

 Please answer the following questions, so that we can better assist you with your weight loss needs. All information you provide is strictly confidential.

 HOW TO FILL IN & E-MAIL THE QUESTIONNAIRE
 mail to:[log in to unmask]

 1.Highlight the questionnaire only
 2. Click Forward.
 3. Now you will see the questionnaire on your return E-mail window.

 Start filling in the questionnaire!

 4. When you've finished, click Send.

Begin Highlighting
 1. Please identify and describe yourself:

 Name
 Age
 Sex
 Height
 Weight

 2. Please provide the following contact information:

 Street address
 Address
 City
 State/Province
 Zip/Postal code
 Country
 Work Phone
 Home Phone
 FAX
 E-mail
 Best time to contact you

 3. We are offering a free $35.00 Value sample of our products to the first 100 customers that respond.

 Are you serious about losing your weight? If yes, then how much weight
 would you like to lose?

 What have you tried before and how did it work for you? YOU MUST BE
 SPECIFIC TO QUALIFY?

 What type of eater are you? (Nibbler, Sweet Tooth, Stress, Emotional, Binge)

 Do you have any health concerns?

 What is the particular reason you want to lose weight now?

 DO YOU SKIP MEALS? WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR . . .

 Breakfast?
 Lunch?
 Dinner?

 DO YOU SNACK? IF SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE (TO INCLUDE SOFT DRINKS)?

End Highlighting

 AS A SPECIAL OFFER WE ARE GIVING $35.00 WORTH OF FREE SAMPLES TO THE FIRST ONE HUNDRED CUSTOMERS.
AGAIN TO FILL IN & E-MAIL THE QUESTIONNAIRE
 mail to:[log in to unmask]

 1.Highlight the questionnaire only
 2. Click Forward.
 3. Now you will see the questionnaire on your return E-mail window.

 Start filling in the questionnaire!

 4. When you've finished, click Send.

 If you don't need to lose weight, gain weight or just get healthy then please pass this on to someone who you think would need this nutritional program. Our mission is to take these products around the world. But if you would like more information or a FREE SAMPLE please fill out the enclosed attachment and forward it back to us.  Thank you for your cooperation and filling out the questionnaire.

 This is not SPAM. This e-mail has been sent either in response to your thank you e-mail regarding the posting and or visit of our link or ad to your site or you posted your link or ad to our FFA or classified screening site. FFA and Classified Sites are operated at the expense of the owner and offered as a free service to anyone who chooses to participate in our screening program. This service is free to you, but is paid for by the merchants to be able to provide you and the Internet a valid and legitimate product and service through E-commerce. In exchange for the use of this free service, you may receive a confirmation or other message, which may include advertising. If you don't wish to receive these messages, you should not post at these type of sites. If you want to be removed from any similar offers in the future, send a blank e-mail tomailto:[log in to unmask](mailto:[log in to unmask]) You will be removed immediately. Note that you must stop posting or visiting any and all FFA Sites in order to not receive further confirmations or other promotional messages. Thank you.

RFC822 header