Dear 639 JAC members,

The message below was sent to the list on 22 February 2000. I have received
no negative comments. I therefore assume that these five identifiers have
been accepted. They are included in the current 639-1 table (in the MS
Access database, which I am constantly "playing with" and updating, and
which I upload once in a while to http://www.rtt.org/Iso639-1/ISO639.mdb -
correct case is important; the database may be downloaded; and additional
data relevant to the database is most welcome!).

Best regards
Håvard

Håvard Hjulstad           mailto:[log in to unmask]
  Rådet for teknisk terminologi
  (Norwegian Council for Technical Terminology)
  Postboks 41 Blindern
  NO-0313  Oslo, Norway
  (besøksadresse/visiting address: Forskningsveien 3 B)
  tel: +47-23198040   faks: +47-23198041
  http://www.rtt.org/