Network Bulletin No. 00-16

Date: March 17, 2000

Subject: Automated Copy Allotment System (ACAS)

Index term: Default quantities for the braille edition of
__Braille Books 1997-1998__

The braille book edition of the catalog Braille Books 1997-
1998 (BR 12392) will be arriving at your libraries in March.
Unfortunately, we were unable to announce this catalog in
the copy-allotment listings before it was ready to ship.
Therefore, each braille lending library will receive a
default quantity of this catalog-the same number used for
"rush" books.

Please  accept our apologies for this delayed announcement
and for the irregular quantity selection in this case.

Address questions to:

John Bryant
Production Control Section
(202) 707-9239