 Peggy--My flight to Boston was delayed and turns out I could've been at
the meeting instead of at the airport--alas, the airplane gods have not
been good to me lately. My luggage didn't make it to San antonio and I had
to wait til today to get clean clothes. BTW, is it possible to get a list
of all the board members? I had one somewhere but can't find it now. Thanks
for the hard work you put into it all!  N

At 07:27 AM 6/19/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Folks:
>
>Just a brielf note to thank you all for a great two days.  Your work
>in committee was excellent and Doris will be coordinating the job of
>typing and getting the notes back to everyone (Penn thanks for being
>ahead of the curve on that!).  We will be back in touch within a week
>or two with updates and also confirmation on the October meeting.
>
>Thanks again and call or email anytime.
>
>Peggy
>
>Peggy A. Bulger, Director
>American Folklife Center