Carol,
John Schalow's comments have a lot of good points.  However, we
must remember that BIBCO and CONSER though similar, are
different.  The biggest difference is that CONSER deals with one
utility, BIBCO deals with two utilities.  How and by whom should
enhancement and maintenance be done? And what about cataloger and
institutional choice and judgement ?
Ruta