Ms. Keenan,

I am not currently putting job postings on the SSA web site. As a full-time
librarian doing the web site on the side, I simply don't have enough time
to stay on top of something like that. I recommend posting to the Archives
& Archivists listserv instead.

Thanks,
Julie Grob

At 04:14 PM 6/28/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Attached to this e-mail is a short ad that would like to post on your web
>site.  Should there be a cost in doing so, please advise by e-mail before
>posting.  If this is not the proper e-mail path to advise of such
>advertising, let me know.
>
>Ramona L.  Keenan
>Administrative Assistant
>University of New Mexico
>General Library - Zimmerman
>Office of the Dean
>277-4241
>
>Attachment Converted: "\\lib_03\sys\grobj\eudora\attach\Diglibsh.doc"

Julie Grob
Special Collections Librarian
University of Houston Libraries
Houston, TX 77204-2091