It certainly would be nice if you could find a way to publish the results of
these discussions for those of us who are on the west coast.  Most of our
libraries do not have the budget to afford sending staff to attend these
discussions.  I believe we would all benefit from the content discussed.
Layne M. Williams

Administrative Librarian
Dudley Knox Library
Naval Postgraduate School