I would appreciate your help in distributing the following message to the Fedlib community - I think this meeting will be of special interest to your members.
Thank you.
Pat Harris

E-Book 2000:  September 25-27, Washington DC
To learn  about  E-books -- how the technology is developing, the applications that are emerging, and the impact of e-books on libraries -- plan to attend E-Book 2000 on September 25-27, at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, DC.

The conference program includes formal program sessions coupled with ample networking opportunities. On September 25 and 26 Conference exhibits, featuring the top companies supporting E-book technologies will be open to the public - check the website for Exhibit hours.  All members of the federal library and information community are invited to visit the Conference Exhibits.

For further information on E-Book 2000 and an online registration form, go to: http://www.itl.nist.gov/div895/ebook2000/
--
Pat Harris