Aloha to all from Claire (Class of 2000.)  I, too, will be at NCSS, chairing
a session on Saturday morning about resources for teaching about Russia and
possibilities for teacher travel to Russia and other NIS nations.  I think
it would be great to have an AMF introduction/reunion session.  At this long
distance, I don't think I could take any responsibility for planning the
event, but I would certainly try to attend.

AMF was on my mind today as we had our first Department Meeting of the year
and I tried not to go on and on for too long about my summer experience.  I
also let two of my colleagues know that I would be more than happy to
provide them with a great unit based upon the American Memory collection
(which is another way of asking them to test-run my lesson!  They agreed!)

I look forward to hearing from/about projects and ideas from other
AMFellows.