Hi everyone,

Robert Schmidt already said that "Most of you are probably aware by now that
the last posting to the list contained an attachment with a variant of the
"love bug" worm". I hope your virus shield program detected it and no harm
done. This occurred without my knowledge and control. It happened without
opening my attachments... Our admin and MIS guys corrected the situation.

Please, do not open any attachments sent with postings unless you are
absolutely sure of their integrity. If you already opened the attachment you
should first contact your local Helpdesk or System Administrator for advice.
They will be able to help you disinfect your PC or laptop. If you sent the
email from a personal or home account, you will need to disinfect your
computer yourself. To do this you will need an updated anti-virus program.

Sorry again ?

Karim Boughida