Dear Dennis Dearnbarger,
   It seems that your willingness to share your Subject contributions
with the rest of the PCC participants is creating concern  and
confusion.  The Cataloging Policy and Support Office of the Library of
Congress has just issued a statement on the PCClist about the
availability of  Subject Tentative and Approved Weekly lists, that are
posted regularly for all PCC participants to view and use.  I would
also like to point out that Coop has recently created a SACOlist where
our subject contributors receive weekly  summary editorial decisions ,
that provide a wealth of information and guidance.
   We appreciate your spirit of cooperation and willingness to share
your input, it would however be better to direct the attention of all
the participants to the official lists that are provided on the LCweb
      Thank you for your contributions and participation in all of
the Programs for Cooperative Cataloging.

Sincerely,
Ruta Penkiunas
Cooperative Cataloging Team Leader
Library of Congress