BIBCO colleagues:  Recently I reminded you of the opportunity to check
the accuracy of your BIBCO stats on the online pages each library is
assigned on the PCC homepage.  To view these pages, go to this page and
scroll down to find your own summary:

http://lcweb.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/pccstats.html

The online page display mentioned above is available for the public to
view, and is different from the page you and only you can use to report
your stats, but is derived from the stats you report online.

If anything seems suspicious, please let me know.  I found a few
surprising details today when comparing the PCC page stats with the
spreadsheets I derive from that information.

Thanks again for your help.

Carolyn Sturtevant
LC Coop Team
202-707-4551