From: Pomes, Stephen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 11:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Directory of federal offices?

Sorry for the duplication, as I have sent this message to different mailing
lists.

I'm trying to find out how many federal offices there are in the United
States with more than 500 people.  It there a reference book covering such
information?  I imagine there may be directories covering federal agencies,
but I cannot recall any specific titles.  I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Steve Pomes

Stephen V. Pomes, Librarian
Library
U.S. Dept. of the Interior
Minerals Management Service
1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., MS 5031
New Orleans, LA 70123-2394

Phone: 504-736-2521
Fax: 504-736-2525
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Personal e-mail: [log in to unmask] or
Personal homepage:
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/LibraryLawn/stephen-v-pomes
<>
<>
<>Your one source for watershed news - Watershed Weekly - now online.  Visit
www.watershedweekly.org