Thought I'd pass along something I noticed re: the links from the xsl
stylesheet  for the frame presentation in the EAD cookbook:  The links for
the series in the expanded table of contents do not work in IE 5.5.  For
some reason that browser cannot link to empty anchor tags, at least in
frames.  I don't know if this is also a problem in non-frame
presentations. The solution I came up with is fairly unobtrusive, although
there is probably a more elegant way to approach it.  Simply substitute
the first block of text shown below for the second whereever it occurs

Chris

Christopher Prom
Assistant University Archivist
University of Illinois Archives
Room 19 Library (MC-522)
1408 W. Gregory Drive
Urbana, IL 61801

web:    http://www.library.uiuc.edu/ahx/
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
phone:  217 333 0798
fax:    217 333 2868

<xsl:for-each select="c01">
<xsl:number/></xsl:attribute>.</a></td>

<xsl:for-each select="c01">
<a>
<xsl:attribute name="name">series<xsl:number /></xsl:attribute>
</a>