Chris,
     Thanks for the tip.  Someone else had reported this problem but I have
not had the time to track down the cause.  Thanks for your solution which I
will incorporate into the revised version of the stylesheets.

Michael
Michael J. Fox
Acting Assistant Director for Library and Archives
Minnesota Historical Society
345 Kellogg Blvd West
St. Paul, MN 55102-2409
651-296-2150  (phone)