To:  All FEDLINK Members (and potential members)

If you didn't have a chance to attend the annual briefing on "How
(and Why) to Use FEDLINK" this August, you can now view it on video on
the FLICC Website using RealPlayer (shareware) software.

Just go to:  http://lcweb.loc.gov/flicc/vidlib.html

Then click on the first title.  You'll have your choice of 23
segments, covering the program overview, registration and funding,
contracting, and invoice processing and accounts.  Also included is a
demo of FEDLINK's new online registration system.  Click on any of the
segments and hear from the FEDLINK program expert who manages that
aspect of the service.

This program has been presented annually in Washington for many
years, but only rarely have we had the time or resources to take it
"on the road."  Now you can listen to these FEDLINK experts from
wherever you are, around the globe.

(While you're on the site, you might also want to take a look at the
1999 FLICC awards presentations--or hear from Meg Williams on
licensing issues.)

Let us know what you think.  If you have reactions or suggestions,
please address them to me at [log in to unmask]  If you have technical
problems, contact our program analyst, Lee Power, at [log in to unmask]

Susan M. Tarr, Executive Director
Federal Library and Information Center Committee
Library of Congress
Washington, DC  20540-4935
Tel. 202-707-4801; fax 202-707-4818