Dear friends and Fellows,

I just want to second Bill Ferneke's modest statement about the site he and
his colleagues have been working on: Electronic New Jersey.  It's a terrific
resource for helping students really work through documents as historians -
and is relevant for US  and not just New Jersey history!

And while I'm at it -- best wishes to all our AM Fellows at this holiday
season!

Bill and the CCT Gang