SACO Contribution:

I do think we need more improvements to  the SACO process, but I
don't think that OCLC contribution for SACO is going to be the
answer.  I think this item needs to be put at the bottom of the list
or removed from the OCLC wish list.

I  I have several problems witht he process... which include not
having to look through so many lists of proposed headings. Surely
there is a "better way." It  takes too long to get proposals approved
and that discourages catalogers  from making proposals. The
contributing library should be notified that a proposal has been
approved. I sometimes happen to notice a heading,  proposed here,
on a list months later.

Enough rambling,

Mary Charles

Mary Charles Lasater