I expect everyone on this list received a message with the subject line
"Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!"  My virus protection
program found a virus on the attached "dwarf4you.exe" file and deleted it.
So be warned:  the message from [log in to unmask] is contaminated:  do not
open it or its attachment.

Tim Hall

Timothy D. Hall                 |Book Review Editor, H-AmRel
Department of History           |Ph. 517-774-3479
Central Michigan  University    |Fax 517-774-1156
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859          |e-mail: [log in to unmask]
"I confess, it happens I never read Mr. Hobbes." --Jonathan Edwards