Dear Susan,

Thank you for your interest in the survey on cataloger attitudes toward the BIBCO Core Record.  The following questionnaire is being used to ensure that potential interviewees meet the criteria for participation and that a reasonably representative sample of BIBCO participants will be included.  Your prompt responses to these questions will help ensure the success of the project.  It should only take a few moments of your time to complete.  When you have completed it, please send your answers back to me at
[log in to unmask].  I will be in touch with you shortly after receiving it.
1.      If you are a cataloging manager, how long has your library been a BIBCO participant?

2.      If you are a cataloger, how long have you been a BIBCO contributor?

3.      If you are a cataloger, do you create core records?

4.      If you are a cataloger, how long have you been an original cataloger?

5.      If you are a cataloging manager, are you the person primarily responsible for setting cataloging policies relating to BIBCO in your operation?

6.      Will you be available to talk for about 30 minutes sometime between March 19th and March 30th, 2001?

7.      What is the name of your institution?

8.      What is your daytime telephone number?

9.      What is your email address?

Thank you again for your interest in participating.  I will be in touch with you shortly.

Sincerely,

David Banush
Coordinator of Technical Services
M.P. Catherwood Library