David:

I would like to have my name included for the selection among the
managers' category. I also have 2 catalogers like to be included in
the selection:

Dawn Grattino   [log in to unmask]
Gracine Wiggins [log in to unmask]

Thanks.
Margaret Shen
  Margaret Shen                e-mail: [log in to unmask]
  Head, Catalog Dept.
  Cleveland Public Library       voice: (216) 623-2886
  17133 Lake Shore Blvd.          fax: (216) 623-6980
  Cleveland, OH 44110