Listserv - the software that runs e-mail distribution lists, such as the
EAD list -- has a number of ways of coping with suspicious files.  If it
were appropriately configured, there is little chance of a virus should
show up on the EAD list.

As I've been running a Listserv list for nearly 6 years, I'll be happy to
discuss this with the EAD listowners.

Bob Kosovsky, Librarian
Music Division -- The New York Public Library
[log in to unmask]                         [log in to unmask]
Listowner:  [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]
My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions.