I am a graduate student carrying out a comparative study of guidelines in
use by repositories who are creating finding aids marked up in EAD. If
your institution has developed a set of guidelines in the process of
implementing EAD, regardless of whether you are (or have been) involved in
a consortial project or just working on your own, would you please share a
copy with me? I already intend to include the EAD Cookbook and the RLG
guidelines in the analysis, but more importantly I would like to see what
others have cooked up along the way. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Hannah Frost