Check out the "Unofficial MSXML XSLT FAQ" at
http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm
It's worth persevering with; I've found MSXML3 to be really pretty good...

Matt Hillyard

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.