RE: Suggestions for news service?

You can use dialog alerts, for one, and just choose the wires; I thinnk LexNex has same feature, too,a nd they have many wires. Agence France is superb

-----Original Message-----
From: Oberla, Janet L [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 10:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Suggestions for news service?

Hi,
        Do any of you have recommendations for an online delivery service of news "clippings"?  We are interested in selecting categories or topics for news stories in advance, but want them from newswires and same day sources, rather than things already in print - to get a jump on the news that will be hitting print later on.   Does that make sense?  I hope that's somewhat clear.  Please contact me directly with ideas, unless you think they would be of sufficient interest to the list.

        Thanks,
Jan Oberla
U.S. Dept. of Justice Main Library
Washington DC 20530-0001