From: ISO 639 Joint Advisory Committee [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf
Of John Clews
Sent: 10. mars 2001 19:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The code "ajm" and the language Aljamia

What happened to the code "ajm" and the language Aljamia, in earlier
versions of the LC code list, which is also in NISO Z39.53:1994
Language Codes - a code list for the representation of names of
written languages?

Does anybody have any information as to what else it relates to in
any part of ISO 639?

John Clews

--
John Clews, SESAME Computer Projects, 8 Avenue Rd, Harrogate, HG2 7PG
tel: +44 1423 888 432; fax: + 44 1423 889061;

Committee Chair of  ISO/TC46/SC2: Conversion of Written Languages;
Committee Member of ISO/IEC/JTC1/SC22/WG20: Internationalization;
Committee Member of ISO/TC37: Terminology