Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I won't be able to attend the METS
follow-up meeting in San Franciso since we are hosting some visitors
Monday/Tuesday of that week.  However, I have looked at the METS Schema
and will forward feedback via email.  In general, I'm impressed with how
well it is done!  I'll send specific comments along soon.

Best Regards,
Sandy