Hello,

I am interested in EAD guidelines and best practice documentation that have
been developed for institutions or projects.  Although I'm finding many
such documents on the web, I may not be finding all of them.  If you
wouldn't mind sharing your documentation with me, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you,

Merrilee

Merrilee Proffitt                                       [log in to unmask]
Program Officer, Member Initiatives             www.rlg.org
Research Libraries Group                                +1-650-691-2309
1200 Villa Street                                       (fax) +1-650-964-1464
Mountain View, CA 94041-1100 USA