Based on David's input, I'm willing to add a TCF
value to the list of time codes, but I'm reluctant at
this point to remove the individual SMPTE values.
I'm also concerned that a single value of "TCF" may
be inadequate, and that AES31-3 may specify some
variation in TCF (just as SMPTE has its variety
of flavors), and so we may need more than one
"TCF" value.  But without a copy of the standard
in front of me, that's hard to judge.  I'll add
a TCF value for the moment, leave in the SMPTE
values, and I'll try to order up a copy of the
AES standard to review to see if we should put
additional, more extensive support for TCF
time code values in.  If David could supply some
brief (sentence or two) descriptive language
regarding TCF for me to include in the documentation
section of the schema, I'd appreciate it.

On another issue, I'm interested in hearing more
from people on the processMD/sourceMD issue that
Carl has raised.  In MOA2, sourceMD was used for
the metadata that Carl has suggested be included
in a processMD section.  I'm assuming
that most of what LC has in mind for placing
in the sourceMD section is descriptive metadata
regarding the source document; in MOA2, we
put this type of descriptive metadata in a
descMD element up with all the other descriptive
metadata sections.  Would people prefer
1. adding a processMD section to record derivation/
migration information, and using the sourceMD element
to record descriptive metadata regarding the source
document, or 2. going with the MOA2 approach of
having descriptive metadata regarding source put
up in the first descriptive metadata section, with
derivation/migration information recorded in sourceMD?
Be aware that I will equate silence with indifference,
and since Carl's pretty much the only one to voice
a strong opinion so far, if no one else has a preference I
will probably go ahead and add a processMD section.
If you have an opinion one way or another, now would
be the time to speak up.  I would like to resolve this
one final issue, and then put the finalized, revised
schema up at LC's website.

Thanks!