Colleagues.

I have now seen a couple of NARs that have in a 670 field, e.g., "Magy. nemz. bibl., 1995".  The one that I noticed recently was a DLC record.

I would like to find out from an LC cataloger more about this source.  I suppose it is similar to the access that I now have to the National Library of the Czech Republic's online authority file.  If there isn't an LC cataloger on this list who does Hungarian, could someone there please forward my message?  If the respondent wants to reply off-list, my e-mail address is:  [log in to unmask].

Thanks in advance.

Carl Horne
Slavic & Central Eurasian Cataloger
Indiana University Library