Hello,

As noted in my earlier message,  I am conducting a web-based survey
regarding EAD encoding practices and attitudes among those using the
EAD Cookbook.  I would like to thank those who have already responded
and encourage others to participate.

The website will remain available until August 8th. Anyone who uses
or has used the Cookbook is invited to participate.  I strongly hope
to encourage as wide a response as possible.

10-30 minutes will be needed to complete the survey, depending
on the length of your answers.

The survey is accessible through the following URL,
which loads a brief consent form before taking you to the
actual survey:

http://www.library.uiuc.edu/ahx/survey/intro.html

Thank you,

Chris