From: Chris Prom [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 9:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EAD Cookbook Use

I am conducting a web-based survey regarding EAD encoding
practices and attitudes among those using the EAD Cookbook.
Anyone who uses or has used the Cookbook is invited to
participate.  I strongly hope to encourage as wide a response
as possible.

10-30 minutes will be needed to complete the survey, depending
on the length of your answers.

The survey is accessible through the following web address,
which loads a brief consent form before taking you to the
actual survey:

http://www.library.uiuc.edu/ahx/survey/intro.html

Thank you,

Chris