Just got back to town and haven't caught up yet.  But I would like to note this:
I have been persuaded that it is a good idea not to expand this list. However I
would support an exception in Doug's case. I think he has alot to offer to this
effort.  What do you all think? --Ray

--
Ray Denenberg
Library of Congress