Hi, Ana--
        I have a question relative to FAQ 9 of the draft proposal.
In situations where there's a topical breakdown under a class number,
A-Z, can we propose a specific topic, or do these need to be submitted
to SACO as well?  I think of such ranges as PN1995.9, the various
specific or individual A-Z ranges in "Special subjects of art" in the
N7xxx to 8xxx ranges, "Topics A-Z" under individual Indian peoples of
the Americas (and, can we use topical Cutters from people to people if
we find what we need established under another group?) or A-Z topics
under Mythology, BL325 and the like?  Or, do the topics we create need
to be run past LC's shelflist?
                Thank you, and best regards,
                        Jean Craig
                        BIBCO liaison