EAD List Subscribers:

A new EAD List Message Archive is now available at the following URL:

http://listserv.loc.gov/listarch/ead.html

The archive is compiled and controled automatically by the LISTSERV
software which is used for the EAD electronic forum.  It contains all
messages posted to the list since its creation in 1995.  We hope this new
message archive meets your needs.  We apologize for the recent period
during which the list's message archive was unavailable to subscribers.

Randy Barry (EAD list administrator)

* Randall Keigan Barry                          LLL   MARC 21   *
* Library of Congress                           LLL             *
* Network Development and MARC Standards Office LLL     CCCCC   *
* 101 Independence Avenue, S.E.                 LLL   CCC   CCC *
* Washington, DC 20540-4402  U.S.A.             LLL  CCC        *
* TEL: +1-202-707-5118                          LLLLLLLLLL      *
* FAX: +1-202-707-0115                                CCC   CCC *
* NET: [log in to unmask]                                     CCCCC   *
* Ideas and opinions expressed in this communication are        *
* personal and do not necessarily reflect the position of the   *
* Library of Congress.                                          *