Hi
   I found something useful on this
website: http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/ISOEnts.txt
   And my question is that there are many kinds of ISO 8879 in it and is
there a most comprehensive one or should I include some of them
altogether in order to have all of our special characters (Spanish and
Portuguese) shown? Also, for the local document part, is that all I need
to do is to write:
   <!ENTITY % ISOcyr2 PUBLIC
       "ISO 8879:1986//ENTITIES Non-Russian Cyrillic//EN">

or  <!ENTITY % ISOcyr2 PUBLIC
       "ISO 8879:1986//ENTITIES Non-Russian Cyrillic//EN">
     %ISOcyr2
    -->
<!ENTITY djcy   SDATA "[djcy  ]"--=small dje, Serbian-->
<!ENTITY DJcy   SDATA "[DJcy  ]"--=capital DJE, Serbian-->

<!ENTITY DZcy   SDATA "[DZcy  ]"--=capital dze, Serbian-->
<!-- (C) International Organization for Standardization 1986
     Permission to copy in any form is granted for use with
     conforming SGML systems and applications as defined in
     ISO 8879, provided this notice is included in all copies.
-->

   Also, anyone knows how to put this on Dynaweb Server?
   Great thanks in advance!

Xiping

           Xiping Liu

               ***