To BIBCO contributors, especially the statistics reporters:

REPORT EARLY!  REPORT ONCE!

We all know that reporters strive to be the first with the news!  We're
asking for your help in filing a speedy, full, and accurate report of
your institution's September BIBCO statistics to enable us to meet our
deadlines for FY2001 PCC annual reports.

All BIBCO stats reports for September will be processed early Friday,
October 5th to create the totals we will publish for the fiscal year.
Since Mr. Stats Processor arrives at LC with an early carpool,  you
would be wise to submit your September report by close of business,
Thursday, October 4th.  Any online reports arriving after Mr. S. P. runs
his program on Friday morning will be credited to your institution's
FY2002 account.

Please remember your September online report is the only way to adjust
figures which display online for your institution at:
http://lcweb.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/pccstats.html

Email messages alert us to problems, but the online reports are the
place to add in any records you may not have reported during your
vacations, etc.  Please take time to check your library's online display
for October 2000 - August 2001, so that you will know what numbers to
send in your single September reports.

Thanks for helping us capture the early scoop on the BIBCO stats story!

Carolyn Sturtevant
LC Coop Team
202-707-4551