From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 7:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MS Access and Excel XP

I just installed Microsoft's Office XP update.  Both Excel and Access
indicate that they can be used in conjunction with XML.

Does any one have a clearer idea of what they can do and whether that might
be useful for those of us inolved with EAD?

Thanks for any responses.

Bob Kosovsky, Librarian
Music Division -- The New York Public Library
[log in to unmask]                         [log in to unmask]
Listowner:  [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]
My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions.