All,

Peggy Walker wanted published information about how to use the MrSID Viewer, so that she could avoid creating something herself.  Such a guide does exist in PDF format.  It's here: <http://www.lizardtech.com/software/pdf/MrSIDViewerSetup.pdf>.  Don't be confused by the file name, the document is really about using the product.  It's a little long, but very well illustrated.

If you prefer the browser plug-in, its documentation is here: <http://www.lizardtech.com/onlineviewer/docs/> in HTML frames.

Betty Brown

Peggy Walker  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<snip>

> Do you have any published info about how to use MrSid?  I have been
>demonstrating it and have received great interest and enthusiasm.  I was
>going to post directions for use and thought there might be something
>already created that I could post.

</snip>