Hi there!

Yes - you see my name in the header, but this message is from Elizabeth
Ridgway, '98 Fellow.  She's here with us for a year's sabbatical.  She knows
this area and has been tasked with making this convention experience rock!
Heed her words:

Several of us from the Library will be at the AASL conference in Indianapolis,
Nov. 15-17.  We'd love to see our fellows while we're there.

First, food!  Is anyone interested in getting together for dinner on Friday
night?

Second, exhibit presentations.  We'll have a booth set up in the Exhibit hall
throughout the conference.  We'd like to have fellows stop by and help show off
American Memory.  What you show is up to you.  Perhaps you could talk about
your lesson; do a presentation on American Memory and what's been helpful for
you; spotlight a particular collection and show search strategies; and/or share
your students' work using American Memory.  Anything that you'd like to share
would be great.  Plan on about a half hour.

The booth will be open on Thursday from 5:30-8:00, Friday 9:00-5:00, and
Saturday 10:00-4:00.

Let me know if when you'd be interested in sharing and what you'd like to
share.  Also, let me know if you'd like to join us for dinner on Friday.

Looking forward to seeing you Indy!

Elizabeth Ridgway
Class of '98

Judith K. Graves