As soon as I sent the message, I knew the answer.  That whole context thing
is the antithesis of RPC.  If the data isn't one of the parameters to the
RPC, then it isn't available to the RPC.  There is no such thing as context.

So, does this force us to reconsider whether we need to expose database name
in SRW?  My gut feels is that the answer is "yes", but I don't like it.  I'm
hoping someone out there has a better idea.

Ralph