Hello

I have recently begun a project to create a large on-line finding aid
for the University of Liverpool's own archives.  The finding aid will be
launched on the University web-site when complete.  Around 40 A4-sized
hard-copy finding aids have been retro-converted into ead, and the task
at hand is to tidy up the encoding and create a useable finding aid.  There is
far too much data to create a one-document finding aid, so I am
intending to create a series of smaller records which will be linked
using links on the website.

I was wondering whether anyone else has undertaken a similar project or
has any experience of creating large electronic finding aids and could
offer advice or opinions.

Thanks

Larysa

**********************************