Now that I've looked again...I didn't uncover any solutions, especially
with the FAs we're working with, which are fairly inconsistent documents.
If they are consistent as far as element names especially, there may be an
automated solution. But if scope and content was sometimes called summary,
no way...this has all been an interesting lesson in What Not to Do and the
importance of planning the whole project out logically from the start!

Hope that helps you a bit. Let me know if I can help you out.

Jodi

Jodi Allison-Bunnell
Archivist/Assistant Professor
K. Ross Toole Archives