Dear members of ISO/TC37/SC2/WG1 "Coding systems"

The Task Force that was established at the Toronto meeting in August 2001 is
in the process of finalizing its report and proposals to move forward in the
field of Language coding. The Task Force considers that it would be
practical to call a meeting of the Working Group in conjunction with the

Twentieth International Unicode Conference (IUC20)
Unicode and the Web: The Global Connection
(http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc20/)
in Washington DC, 2002-01-28/31

The exact time and place of the meeting is not yet decided. Further
information, including an agenda, will be circulated later.

Best regards,
Håvard Hjulstad
(convener of ISO/TC37/SC2/WG1)

[A personal and private note: Please start using my private email address
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) as I will be leaving the current office
address.]

-------------------------
Håvard Hjulstad    mailto:[log in to unmask]
  Rådet for teknisk terminologi (RTT)
  (Norwegian Council for Technical Terminology)
  Postboks 660 Skøyen
  NO-0214  Oslo, Norway
  tel: +47-22049225, dir: +47-22049259
  faks: +47-22434224