Greetings,

For those of you attending the METS workgroup meeting prior to the
DLF Forum in Pittsburgh, we will be meeting at 10:00 a.m. the first
day (Thursday) in the Erie Room at the Ramada, immediately across
the street from the Marriott where the Forum is happening.  On the
second day (Friday), we'll meet from 10:00 - 1:00 at the Marriott (room
to be announced).

Three+ cheers for Cassie Savage at DLF for going above and beyond
the call of duty in helping us get the meeting space worked out.
Thanks Cassie!

Jerome McDonough
Digital Library Development Team Leader
Elmer Holmes Bobst Library, New York University
70 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012
(212) 998-2425